Tell A Friend About ADCO & You'll Both Save On Your ADCO Fall Conference Registration
Joining ADCO is the best investment you can make in the success of your child care program. Whether you run it on a commercial or a not-for-profit basis, whether it is large or small, a single site or a multi-site operation, you'll gain practical insight and ideas that will make your working life easier and more enjoyable. The ADCO membership application form is below. If you mention the name of the friend who referred you to ADCO when you complete your application, you'll both receive a $25 credit you can apply toward the registration fee at ADCO's Annual Fall Conference, set for November 2 at the Delta Markham.You won't want to miss this exciting event, featuring your choice of seminars, exhibits by top suppliers to the industry, networking with other owner/operators, and a keynote presentation on The Future of Child Care by bestselling author and futurist, Richard Worzel. Some of the benefits of ADCO membership include:
- Networking with other child care owner/operators and managers through the "members only” discussion area of the ADCO web site—ask questions, share ideas and connect with your peers across the province!
- Access to ADCO's member care call centre for answers about legislation and regulation, finding suppliers, and connections to other owner/operators who can help you.
- A free listing in the online child care directory ADCO maintains for parents looking for licensed care.
- Unlimited access to ADCO's online job bank, so you can post staff vacancies and screen applicants.
- 4 issues of Childcare Today, the business magazine for child care owner/operators in Ontario.
- Regular installments of ADCO's exclusive Government Relations Update e-newsletter to keep you informed about changes in public policy that may affect your program and the ways you can take action.
- Advance notice of ADCO training and charitable events and industry webinars.
- Special pricing at ADCO events.
- Exclusive discounts, extended coverage and great rates on liability, commercial and group benefits insurance through the ADCO My School program offered by CCV Insurance & Financial Services. *Some terms and conditions apply. Conference credits are awarded upon payment of the new membership. Offer not valid on student memberships.
First centre: $270/year
(includes magazine subscription, owner/manager access to the "members only"
section of the ADCO web site, eligibility for member discounts, eligibility to purchase
commercial liability and group benefits insurance at special rates through exclusive
ADCO programs, priority access to the Member Help Line and much more.)
Each additional site: $115/centre/year
(includes one magazine per centre and member discounts for each centre)
Large Multi-Site (up to 25 Ontario locations): $1700/year(Includes same benefits as first centre above. Plus magazines and member discounts for each centre)Each additional site: $50/centre/year
Max Mulit-Site (up to 40 Ontario locations): $2500/year
(Includes same benefits as first centre above. Plus magazines and member discounts for each centre)Each additional site: $25/centre/year
Associate Corporate MembershipBusinesses supplying goods/services to child care centres $300/year
(includes one magazine subscription, one free flyer insert in Childcare Today magazine,
advance notice of various print and mail advertising opportunities, advance notice of sponsorship
opportunities, invitations to networking events with ADCO members, and the option of participating in
additional promotions related to ADCO's member discount program.)
Associate Individual Membership
Individuals interested in operating a licensed child care program $150/year (includes one magazine subscription, invitations to participate in networking opportunities,
eligibility for most member discounts (including home and auto insurance), priority access to the ADCO help line, and more.)
Student membership (requries proof of student status)
An individual enrolled in an ECE degree/diploma program $50/two years
(includes one magazine subscription, invitations to participate in networking
opportunities with child care owners and managers, eligibility for most