ADCO Centre Membership: the best investment you can make in your child care program
Membership in ADCO is not only affordable, it offers great value. Included as part of your annual membership dues are the following great benefits:
- Outstanding member service & support. Got a question or concern about something happening at your centre? Want to know what other child care owner/operators have done to overcome similar challenges? Need a great supplier for a specific product or service? Just call our 1-800 number and we'll get you the answers you need ASAP.
- Access to specialized insurance coverage and great rates through the ADCO My School Program.
- A free listing in the online child care directory ADCO maintains for parents looking for licensed care.
- A free CubbySpot Premium account to help you market your program directly to parents through a convenient mobile app. The regular price for a CubbySpot Premium account is over $100. It's yours free, just for becoming an ADCO centre member. It even offers tools to help you manage your child care wait list.
- Unlimited access to ADCO's online job bank, so you can post staff vacancies and screen applicants.
- Regular installments of ADCO's exclusive Government Relations Update e-newsletter to keep you informed about changes in public policy that may affect your program and how you can take action.
- Your own subscription to Childcare Today, the quarterly business magazine for child care owner/operators in Ontario.
- News, commentary and information designed for licensed child care owner/operators through ADCO's online radio program, "members only" radio broadcasts and web events.
- Advance notice of regional and ADCO initiatives and events.
- Networking with other child care owner/operators through the "members only” discussion area of the ADCO web site—ask questions, share ideas and connect with your peers across the province.
- The opportunity to raise your centre's community profile through participation in our annual province-wide ADCO Kids Helping Kids Walkathon to support Ontario's regional children's hospitals.
- Exclusive discounts that ADCO members can offer to their staff. Current discounts include special pricing of up to 60% off on home and auto insurance.
- Exclusive discounts on a variety of products and services from reputable suppliers to the child care industry. Some of our current member discounts include special pricing on child care management software, first aid & CPR training, and liability, commercial and group benefits insurance. In most cases, taking advantage of even one of these specially negotiated discounts allows you to save more than the cost of your ADCO membership dues. It's like getting your ADCO membership free! To learn more about the many ways you can benefit from membership in ADCO, please view our membership brochure.